Not all that well, they're even further behind in producing a high mp
replacement for their original pro/flagship model than Pentax is.  Rumor
is that they're having noise problems with that little sensor that are
un-acceptable on a Pro body when they try to pack it with 10mp or more.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein