Very strange because Systems Properties says,

System:
        Microsoft Windows XP
        Professional
        Version 2002
        Service Pack 2

I was thinking after I posted that comment, that maybe that appeared
after I turned on XP Pro's firewall. But it is not the only change that
appeared about six months back that I have not figured out how to get
rid of without reloading from scratch. Of course I have not really had
the energy to put in too much effort...

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com