Very decent pano.  And a scene that works quite well, too.  Nice work!

--
Bruce

Saturday, October 14, 2006, 2:38:00 AM, you wrote:

JaKM> This was a series of four shots that ended up being my first successful
pano
JaKM> stitch.  I'd been trying for ages with different software to get a good
JaKM> stitch and hadn't had any success.  This series of shots had everything
JaKM> going against them; rippling water, clouds, foreground detail and far
JaKM> distance and they were hand held.  I was absolutely stoked when I ran them
JaKM> through Auto Pano Pro and got this result.  I've had it printed at a photo
JaKM> lab roughly 12" by 4" (just my estimate) and you can't see the stitching
JaKM> points.  Shot with the *istDL and Sigma 18-50 cheapo lens.

JaKM> http://tinyurl.com/ydxkl9

JaKM> Comments welcome as always.

JaKM> James