On 16/10/06, William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I used to sell and use Eizo CRT monitors in the past and if they've
managed to successfully maintain the excellent quality of their old
CRT monitors in their TFT range I'd be seeking one out to check if you
are really interested in a top quality. I've stumbled across reviews
of Eizo (Nanao) monitors in various sites, not surprisingly rarely do
they achieve anything but excellent test results.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA