From: Igor Roshchin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:58:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: PDML@pdml.net
Subject: printing on metallic paper?

Hello!

Does anybody print photos on metallic paper?
If yes, - all pointers will be appreciated, in particular:
1. Places (print shops/photo labs) that do a good job at a reasonable price.
2. Possible variations (paper type, printer type, ..?)
3. What to watch for?
4. Hints on preparing of the digital files for such metallic prints?

What type of printers can be used to print on metallic paper?
Ink Jets? Can laser printers be used?

Thank you,

Igor

http://mail2web.com/ .