My first camera was a $50 buck camera from k-mart.  I dont recall what it
was but I was 13 yrs old and I begged my great uncle to give me a job so I
could buy myself a camera.  I made just enough money by the end of the
school year I could buy that camera and one roll of film for the end of the
year field trip.  I think when things got close my uncle paid me a bit more
than he should of. He was the principle of my school and on the field trip
he gave me an extra roll of film.  Then I have had to continue working to
support this habit for the last 18 yrs.  My first real camera came 3 mnths
after I got my job at chrysler it was a pentax pz-70.  I was so determined
to have a cannon rebel but when I touched the Pentax i said heck no this is
what I want. I have been addicted to it ever since.  BTW I am thinking about
selling some stuff.  I have a pz1p that I probably ran 5-10 rolls of film
through. I just don't like it as well as my others.  and maybe I am gonna
sell my bronica and poloraid back I have for it.  I knowit's film so most
people probably don't want it. but they have to go I need more room.

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154