On 19/10/06, Jostein Øksne, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Did I come across as biting your head off there? That certainly wasn't
>my intention...
>
>I think I see what you mean, too. Letting the road trail off the frame
>in the upper left corner, for example...

Not at all. My first reaction was that I thought the sunlight on the
trees was incongruous with the subtle misty conditions, but then when
someone posted that it was good because of the that contrast, I looked
again, and found myself agreeing. We all know what a cool misty morning
is like, and the expectation of warm sunshine burning off the fog and
brightening up  the day is a positive and welcome experience, and
translates well in the pic. I think the pic would work equally as well
without the sunlight, just experiencing the cool misty nature of a foggy
morning, with...no positiveness....no sunlight.....to....warm it
all....up...er....I want to die...waaaaaaaaa!!

;-)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty