You should be able to set up more than one email account at rr. Simply
log into your primary account, select email, and follow the directions.
If someone else is not using annsan, you are home free.

Thunderbird, by the way, handles multiple email accounts really well. To
my way of thinking that is its main strength.

--graywolf