I think I'm going to ask Pentax to completely change the lens mount
so that none of JCO's lenses will work at all. That way he'll just
explode or shut up for once and for all. Of course, the new lens
mount will have 3.5mm more register so that NONE of his lenses can
ever be adapted to it regardless of features, and it will be
identical to the current one in all other respects with the sole
exception being that no aperture position sensor will ever have been
included with it.

It may be the only time in history that a perfectly good lens mount
was abandoned to snub one irrational lunatic. But it would be worth
paying them to do it, if only to hear this whack-a-mole scream.

BTW, it's "Pentax DROPPED full K/M Support" not "is dropping". Ah,
the bright spots in the day. :-)

Godfrey