Well I missed out on all the fun about what constitutes Pentax equipment.
Unfortunately I was on a trip to Banff & Jasper in Alberta, Canada. ;-)

BTW, Pentax equipment seems to be ubiquitous in the great land of the north.
I took note of other cameras I saw in peoples hands and around their necks
and saw more Pentaxes than Nikons or Canons.  I'd guess that at least every
other camera I saw was a Pentax.  I wonder what accounts for that.  In the
states you'd hardly expect to see 1 in 5 be a Pentax.   I also noticed that
Pentax was featured prominently in Canadian camera stores, not out of the
way or around the corner from Nikon and Canon.

Since I can't help but put my 2 cents in...

I think if the photo was taken with a Pentax body or a Pentax lens it should
be considered Pentax equipment and therefore valid for the PUG, including
Pentax 110 format, Pentax digital, and Pentax P&S cameras.  That's probably
been said already.

I don't think using solely a Pentax filter, spotmeter, neckstrap, or camera
case counts as Pentax equipment.

Tom C.