I'm mentioning this here one more time.  Afterwards, it going to eBay.
 Thanks a bunch!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Oct 6, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: FS Friday -- ist and battery grip
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>

I'm selling my *ist and BG-20 grip.  Using the quote form at KEH, the
*ist and grip are EX+.  Everything works as it should.  KEH is
currently listing the same gear for about $260.  I'm offering the set
for $225 shipped within the CONUS.  Shipping will be a bit extra for
addresses outside the lower 48.  Also included are the original strap,
body cap and manual for the body.  Paypal, money order, cashier's
check, small unmarked bills, gold bullion and very fast motorcycles
are all acceptable forms of payment.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Photos of the camera
and grip are here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/sdloveless/Ist

--
Scott Loveless