I'm a thorough newbie when it comes to flash units (and for that matter, many
other things).

i have a zx-m and a newly acquired pz-1p.  i know the zx-m doesn't support
ttl flash while the pz-1p does.

my flash experience is limited to flashing lights on p/s cameras.  in other
words, non-existant. my needs are very basic:  indoor portraits, outdoor fill.

can someone please suggest a reasonably priced used flash unit (pentax or 3rd
party) that will work seamlessly with either camera?

any and all experiences and/or war stories would be appreciated.

be well

robo