Hi,

I'm pretty sure I will.  I'd like to see one and use it a bit, and wait
until a few hands-on reviews are posted here.  However, it seems that the
camera addresses most, if not all, of the shortcomings I found in the
istDS.  A friend has ordered one from a local shop, so I'll have a chance
for some hands-on time before making a final decision, but I'm sure leaning
in the direction of getting one. The camera would have to be a
disappointment for me to not eventually get one.

Shel