I may like, or even prefer, filet mignon, but it's of no consequence, and
it can even be just as - or at times even more - enjoyable to eat a
cheeseburger. Does this make sense to you.  So, while I enjoy, and may even
prefer using more automated lenses, I can still enjoy using the older
lenses.  I'll say no more on this subject.  BTW, I can't be illogical, Jim,
I'm part Vulcan.

Shel