From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
William Robb
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 12:01 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Spotmatic F and Super Takumars

----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"

> Listen mr thinks he knows it all, those rubber
> Grips wear down and get slick while the huge
> Protrusions in the metal rings we were talking
> About don't. anybody who slips with those
> Protuded metal lenses is a limp wristed
> Wimp.

You are both ignorant and a fool.
You keep proving it by discussing things you know nothing about.
I've never had a rubber focussing grip wear down, I have noticed that
at -20F, rubber grips are easier to hold onto and turn compared to
knurled metal.
I do construction work, I am not a limp wristed little electronics
engineer from Florida.

> Secondly, I have the opposite problem,
> The heat here in FL, especially in the
> Summer causes the rubber ones to get
> Wet and slippery due to perspiration
> And the metal protruded ones are better
> For that too.

The discussion was about cold weather shooting.

William Robb