William Robb wrote:
> [...]

OOF flower head? All three are lousy with teeny, tiny hair-like fuzz
needles, that are quite clearly delineated. Some of them couldn't be
more than .001-.002" in diameter, yet Bruce and his hand-held lens
captured them well.

> There is an out of focus artifact top right, just above and to the right
> of the flower which I find really distracting.

I couldn't see any artifact, even when enlarging the image quite a bit.
Not 'above and to the right.'
What form does this 'artifact' take?

I'm not particularly fond of the skinny needle-shaped something or other
that is emanating from the flower, and heading out at about 10 o'clock.
At first I thought it might be part of a spider web thread, but the more
i look at it, the less sure I am of that. But, who cares.
Were it me, I'd probably get rid of it if I were to show the print.

> Sadly, it pretty much ruins the picture for me, it's that annoying.
> Sorry.
>
> William Robb

I'm sorry too. Sorry that I can't find what you did! I know I'm working
half blind, but I usually am able to eventually see what folks complain
about. Not this time...

keith whaley