P. J. Alling wrote:

>Mark Roberts wrote:
>
>>...that makes people take blurry photographs of people on bicycles?
>>
>>http://www.tgpa.ca/
>>
>I couldn't tell you since I don't see a picture of someone on a
>bicycle.  What I get is a texture in red.

Aargh! That's one of those web pages that serves up a different image
every time you load it. *Very* bad usability design - I'll fail any
student who does that in my web design course!

Anyway, everyone is going to see a different image when they visit this
page and depending on how many images they hav in rotation, it may be
difficult or impossible to get to the one I originally saw. :(