Fuck you too. You don't know what happened
Between me and him and there was no aggressive
Abusive hehavior on my part. The aggressive
Abusive posts this week are only in rebuttal
To agrassive abusive posts like yours.
I suggest you stay out of things you don't
Know what you are talking about. By him
Saying I abused him and saying he would
Never deal with me againg is definitely
Implying that there is something wrong
With my ebay dealings with him and that
WAS NOT the case whatsoever. Its pure
Fucking slanderous bullshit. You don't
Go badmouthing deals/dealers after you AGREE
With the resolution of the deals. Its as
Simple as that. To say now that it was
"abusive" talk only that was the problem
is bullshit because I had to defend myself
on what really happened. If I didn't then
it would be easily inferred that I wasn't
good to deal with and I am. WHY DID HE EVEN
BRING UP AN OLD EBAY DEAL if I resolved it
To his satisfaction? I suggest it was
To hurt my reputation on the list and try
To get people to boycott me. That's a really
Cheap and totally unjustified shot. Hes
A complete asshole for doing something like
That because the damage is problaby already done.
I suggest in turn that no one sell to him
Because he may pull the same thing with you.
jco