Thibouille a écrit :
> The lowest
> advertised price is currently 830,20 euros from Amazon.fr and 859,00
> from Digibao (mentionned 'cos I bought my D from them and have been
> happy with them).

I've bought my DS, a lens and a couple other items from Digibao, and
I've been very happy with them, including their servicing department.
Very professional, very efficient, very friendly, and very well reviewed
by many buyers. As I live close to them, I can place an order one day
and it is ready for pick-up the next day! I highly recommend them.

Now I have to resist placing this 859,00 eur order!

Patrice