I was packing a kit to go take pictures of my day-old nephew this morning
and found something out.  My Lowepro EX140 (quite a small bag) is useless
for the *istD with the grip attached.  I've used it for a couple years for
the camera and a couple lenses or one lens and a flash.  Hmmm... need
something bigger if I'm going to get this new K10D...

By the way, make an offer on my *ist D...  How am I supposed to buy this new
camera and keep the old one ya'll?

I took a bunch of RAW shots of the new kid (RAW format, you bunch of
yucky-minded wierdos).  Later in the day I was taking a CF card (also
available with the camera, ya know) to a camera place to have some prints
made for the school project that started my last thread.  I decided that I'd
like to have some quick prints of the baby but since I shot in RAW format I
needed to go home and fiddle with them first... No prints today since I
didn't have time to fiddle before dinner.  The K10D's in-camera RAW
conversion to JPEG would have done the trick...  Before this incident I
hadn't thought of a reason I'd need that.  That camera just keeps getting
better...

Cory
Needs a thousand bucks, quick.