Hi Doug,

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:52:38 -0400, Doug Franklin wrote:

>>> Do you think it's big enough for a body plus 16-45/4, 50-200/4-5.6(?),
>
>> No problem at all, I just tested it to be sure :-)
>
>Awesome!  Many thanks for testing it out for me.

>I guess I'll have to see if I can find one locally.
>I prefer to actually touch stuff like this before I buy it.

Me too, actually I am testing one now, a bit smaller one
without the Laptop stuff for day hiking ...

(But the FA* 400 with mounted camera should fit :-)

>It has to fit me comfortably, for instance.

That maybe one minor point against the CompuTrekker,
the waist-band is just that, a band. It is not padded like it
is on the larger ones like the Lowepro Nature-trekker
or the larger Tamrac backpacks ...

But it is still OK, the shoulder straps are really good.

Regards, jvW