Recently a few messages here "discussed" the value of using good
punctuation and grammar in email messages.  One of the participants made
comments to the effect that communication via email and on message
boards and mail lists was not important enough for him to take the time
to add apostrophes and other forms proper punctuation.

With that thought in mind, imagine finding a very good example of why it
may be worthwhile to proof read your messages for clarity and intent.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6383383

Shel

-----

While I am not sure about the legal interpretation of the comma in that
particular case at least in the english version of the contract it is
trendy today to drop punctuation especially commas it drives me crazy as
do the many many email posts that drop punctuation or are careless with
it now we should return to discussing either jco or the swiss navy.

Joe