Sorry, a big misinformation from my side, there are still 26 ships left ;-)
Markus

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Markus Maurer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2006 19:00
An: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Betreff: AW: [second try] K10D official prices in France

Hi Costas
Switzerland had around 37 *civil* ships in 1977 worldwide when I worked as
Messboy and later as Steward.
Nowadays there are less than 10 ships left and only *5* swiss crew members.
:-( Today,  most of the staff come from the Philippines.

have a look at www.swiss-ships.ch if you are interested (in german) with the
history and photos of every swiss ship ever.
greetings

greetings
Markus