Bruce, thanks for looking & commenting.

> I'm curious if the original is that color - filtered or natural or
> what caused you to go so blue with it?

Original capture was done in very heavy fog without any filtration, Velvia
@50.
Using PS CS2, I brought out the trees somewhat as they were very faint, more
faint than I remembered, this is most likely where the grain. There is some
grain in the original capture but not as evident in the posted image. I also
dialed back some of the blue.

I've shot Velvia before in situations like this & have also noticed the
effect there. Probable an effect of under exposure.

Kenneth Waller