On the heels of the Minesix camera, here's a couple
shots of my mini binoculars which I take with me in my
camera bag for spotting birds and whatnot. They're
amazingly strong for their size.

They were made by Asahi and are stamped MIOJ on the
case. Made anywhere between 1945-1952, they still work
just fine, though one side focuses more smoothly than
the other. I had these for a number of years before I
noticed they were an AOCo product. I got them when I
was 17 or 18, a gift from my grandfather.

http://www.members.aol.com/figgaro/index.htm

-Brendan