I don't find that comment in any way welcome.

Unfortunately there seems to be a local case here where
a woman was shot while on a shopping trip, apparently
solely because she was dressed as the women in this
photograph.  I say apparently, because all the facts
are not yet in evidence, but there is a good chance
that this is a crime committed by someone who was
equally glib about associating costume with terrorism.