Hi Tim,

Some questions about your corrupted files:

Are they about the size you would expect?

Are they corrupted all in the same way?

What do you mean by "a bluish screen"? Do you see the images?

Your best hope is that the corruption is in the non-image data tags.
As I understand it, a DNG is a TIFF with extra tags for specific raw
file metadata. So you could write or find a program that lets you
extract tags independently from your files, and use it to save out the
image part, to later combine it with metadata from a non corrupt file.

This of the "tags" I talk about as chapters inside a tiff or dng file.
Each chapter has its own unique id number, and there are chapters for
things like width, length, type of compression, etc. The image data
itself is inside its own chapter (tag.)

It shouldn't be too difficult to write a script in Python that does
what I say. Given the number of images you say you have corrupted, it
would be better if the corruption is consistent from file to file.

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com
photoblog: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com
a book: http://www.jbuhler.com/book.html