K.Takeshita wrote:
> On 10/31/06 5:46 AM, "Ken Takeshita", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Quick and dirty translation of Tatamiya Interview
>

> Last night, I posted a complete and literal translation of the entire
> interview with Pentax's Tatamiya.
> However, it did not show up anywhere including the Archive.
> Has anyone seen it?
> If not, it was bounced or something as it was very long.
> If it did not show up, I might put it on my FTP site.
>
> Ken

Ken, it was held for my approval/disapproval due to its size. I've just
gone in and accepted the message and it should show up on the list soon.

Generally, oversized messages get booted, along with those having
attachments (or my favorites, the seven pages of unedited previous posts
with one line tacked on the top/bottom), but I figured this one was
important enough to keep intact.

Sorry for the delay,

Doug