Please stop with your grammer lessons.
Blame Bill Gates. My ms-outlook/word program
Is automatically changing **some** spelling
>From what is typed and also capitolizing
Some words ( every first word in each
Line, even if it's in the middle of a
Sentence. I have tried and tried many times to turn
This stuff off in the program settings, but to no avail.
jco

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christian
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 3:23 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: The JCO survey - I need a prize.

Cotty wrote:
> On 2/11/06, J. C. O'Connell, discombobulated, unleashed:
>

>>I thinks its time to add, don't start surveys
>>And put OTHER people's names on them, if it was
>>Your survey, which it was in this case, than call it yours.
>>jco
>

> That *must* be the last word.

If you can call that "word(s)."  More like a mix of random letters
strewn about with commas sprinkled in.  Ok, so you use ' every now then,

just not all the time (its in this case should be it's "it is").  I
really like the creative use of the comma as a period (after "them"
which is the end of that sentence).  And, of course, the
first-letter-in-a-line capitalization and extra "s" like "I thinks"
gives this post a real consistency.

--

Christian