Thanks for all your kind words. I think the launch went pretty well.
Certainly I had a good time and everyone seemed to enjoy the book. We
have two more receptions planned in the next few weeks. One at a local
gallery and another at a Naturalists Club. The daily newspaper and a
weekly newspaper photographer were there so we are hoping for some good
publicity from the launch. The publisher is also working on some
television appearances as well, but we will have to see about that.
For anyone who is not aware of Ontario, Canada's Niagara Escarpment  -
it stretches more than 700 kms from Niagara Falls to Tobermory in
Northern Ont. and is designated a United Nations Biosphere reserve.
I am not here to sell the book but if anyone is interested, possibly as
a Christmas gift..., I am able to get them at a reduced price (to
family members) and can offer signed versions of the book (by the three
photographers 2 Canon shooters one Pentax). Since I consider you family
the discount applies to all Pugsters LOL.
Thanks for your support
Vic

If you are interested contact me off list at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]