This one doesn't seem quite up to your standards.  It could just be
the scan perhaps.  The lower trees are all blocked up with no detail
and the contrast seems too extreme - snow blown out on the right and
relatively flat on the left.  It has the feel of scanning a print (at
least from my experience).

Care to enlighten me a little?

--
Bruce