On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Brendan wrote:

> I would Add that the battery pack fg also improves the handling and
> fell of ZX cameras, at $29.95 you'd save on the 2nd set of cr2
> batteries.

Definitely.  Here, where CR2's cost $20 for two while AA's cost $5 for
four, it takes about three battery changes to save the price of the AA
grip in batteries alone.  Three sets of CR2's cost $60 CAN, which is what
the grip and a couple of sets of AA's costs.  Since the AA's last longer
than the lithiums, you save even more money as you go along.  If you've
had to change the lithiums four times or more, you could have already been
saving money overall by using the AA's.  That being said, not everyone
likes the feel of the larger body with the grip attached, and the lithiums
work better in cold weather.

chris