Well, it finally happened - my SD card became damaged or corrupted.
Someone once suggested that it's best to delete the files from the card by
formatting the card in the camera. It was also mentioned that the chances
of the card getting damaged by deleting the files when the card was in the
computer were probably minimal.  Well, not taking that advice this morning,
I deleted files from the card while it was in the computer, and then the
card wouldn't work in the camera.  I tried formatting the card in the
camera but the formatting wouldn't work.  I then formatted the card in the
computer, put it into the camera, and then reformatted it in the camera a
couple of times.  The card works fine now.  So, this is just a heads up and
a caution.  Be careful. The unexpected and unusual can happen.

Shel