Civil?  <LOL>  Your language is less than civil.  Your attitude is
condescending, you're rude and antagonistic, your tone hostile.  What was
the "personal attack" that you suffered?  Please be specific.

You probably should be thrown off the list, although, as an advocate of
free speech, I will defend your right to behave like a jerk and speak like
a gutter snipe.  However, I do believe the list would be a better place
without you, even though you add a bit of interest, color, and amusement.

Shel