I had to spend a few days in Florida last week.  A conference occupied
most of my time, but I managed to get a few shots with the A10.

The more I use this little camera the more I like it.  It's a great
pocket camera.

I was particularly happy with the shake reduction and low light
performance.  There are a few photos from an evening reception held in
an aircraft museum.  The place is a huge old hangar.  Not much light
to work with.

Nothing artistic here, just travel snapshots, but that is this
camera's place in life.  Everything was shot in the program mode.  I
used exposure compensation on just a couple of the images shot through
the hotel window.

Here's a link to the photo gallery, the low light stuff is toward the end.

<http://georgesphotos.net/gallery/2116123>

See you later, gs
<http://georgesphotos.net>