It does look like the interior has the possibility of being interesting.

The construction, though, looks to be entirely cement block.  Unless
there are a lot of reinforcing rods laced through the block core, I'm
surprised to see that method of construction in earthquake country.  It
wouldn't take much shaking to crack the mortar and move those blocks.

-P