Moire is probably the reason everyone (except Leica maybe) is
installing anti-alias filters in front of the ccd. All I know is that
removing moire from a scan is very difficult.
I hope these samples are "beta". My reference for 10Mp is the sony
DSC-R1. The amount of purple fringing in these samples isn't what I
expected from the high tech image processing announcements.  Removing
CA is easy, I hate removing purple fringing with the clone brush.

Toine