My dad has always told me I miss most of the world cause I only look through a viewfinder.

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154

From: "Lucas Rijnders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Some PUG comments 3 of 3
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:11:43 +0100

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:15:43 +0100, Sandra Hermann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154
>
> Thank you for your comments.  Missing the unsharp objects is one of my
> fallbacks in photography.  I just don't see junk.  I am trying to train
> myself.  I see the good and get so excited about it I miss the bad.

Now that is recognisable. Training does help. Though just when you think
you've got the background covered, you get these pictures with stray
newspapers on the foreground. It's amazing what you can miss through a
viewfinder :(

(or at least what I can miss through a viewfinder...)

--
Regards, Lucas

--
Groetjes,  Lucas