> >     I, too, felt the same way.  I was happy about a year ago when they
> > announced that they were going to support the Pentax line with
> > split-prism
> > focus screens, but disappointed when I found out that they were
> > going to
> > be $130 or whatever.
> >

> $95 is not $130!  (But I guess it does fall under "whatever"...)
>
>   -Charles

        They've got a number of different options.  The "super-bright"
treatment or whatever they call it.  Also the "delayed blackout" option
and gridlines all add to the cost.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *