Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> Hmmm ... just curious, why are you using a UV filter on this lens?  Are you
> using a lens hood?  If so, what hood are you using?

I use the filter just for front element protection, as I do on many of
my other lenses. Call me paranoid. :-) On most of other lenses using UV
filter is just because of my laziness but as for this particular lens I
believe it is so wide that it would be very difficult to find a hood
large enough to effectively protect front element.

--
Best regards,
Pawel