[EMAIL PROTECTED] posted

 http://tinyurl.com/y46kuj

I like it the way the HDR technique is used in this one. Sometimes
even those newfangled digicams can't capture a scene as do the human
eye and perception. :-)

Then Tim Øsleby wrote:
> BTW. I just saw an interesting, but terrible IMO, semi HDR picture.
> http://www.photosight.org/photo.php?photoid=44863&ref=author
> The light looks surreal. Kind of funny effect, but tiresome to the eye.

Terrible, yes. Interesting? -Not to me...:-(
Makes it look like something created with 3D rendering
softwareoftware. Maybe for a computer game. His other work is way over
on the far side, but not surreal enough to be interesting imo.

Jostein