Okay. I made a typing error. I think everyone's got the message by now.
But what about these, since we're going to criticise each other's use of
English:

'your' for 'you're'; 'off of' for 'off'; 'out' for 'out of'; 'I' for
'me'; 'me for 'I'; 'challange' for 'challenge'; 'it's' for 'its'; 'its'
for 'it's' -- and very bad punctuation. Misuse of the personal pronoun
is common, spelling is not very good and the article* is misused
frequently. These are a few I remember. There have been +countless+ others.

We all know there are people on this list for whom English is a second,
sometimes even a third language and at least one of them writes better
English than some of our US cousins! And I am sure the majority of us
welcome all informative posts in whatever kind of English they are
presented.

And none of this worries me. But someone -- it was a joke and I took it
as such -- drew attention to my mistake and it went on. So I thought I'd
take the opportunity to say something now. People make mistakes. Some
are more literate than others. This does not mean they are worse
photographers because they can't spell, although this might be the case.
But if we are going to pull each other's use of language to pieces,
beware. Some of us are good at that kind of thing.

* Often a problem for those in whose native language verbs and nouns
consist of a 'stem' plus an 'ending.'

--
Dr E D F Williams
www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/