From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mike
wilson
Sent: 17. november 2006 09:20
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: RE: PESO - The Bluesmann and his Tools (My first public show)

On my work computer(IE6), the message comes up at first but then the rest of
the page loads below it.  Must be some broken advertising or something
script that the site owners have not fixed.  With Shel being on dialup, it
will probably take considerably longer for the page to load.  Much longer
than the length of his patience, I suspect. 8-)

> From: Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2006/11/16 Thu PM 10:47:26 GMT
> To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: RE: PESO - The Bluesmann and his Tools (My first public show)
>
> That's is strange. Is Shel the only one experiencing this?
>

> Tim
> Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Shel
> Belinkoff
> Sent: 16. november 2006 21:34
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> Subject: RE: PESO - The Bluesmann and his Tools (My first public show)
>
> Tim,
>
> I rarely go to your site these days, and when i go most often I don't look
> at the photos.  Each time your site comes up I get this message:
>
> Notice: Undefined index: current_language in
> /home/bedrift/www.photosight.no/php.inc/languages.php on line 22
>
> Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output
> started at /home/bedrift/www.photosight.no/php.inc/languages.php:22) in
> /home/bedrift/www.photosight.no/php.inc/languages.php on line 67
>
> I don't know what this means, but it makes getting to your pics very hard
> and time consuming.
>
> Shel

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software