From:   William Robb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, September 11, 2001 1:18 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: poor MZ-S review on epinions.com

----- Original Message -----
From:   "Mark Erickson"
Subject:        poor MZ-S review on epinions.com

> All,
>
> Saw a link to this review on rec.photo.equipment.35mm.  It's
not so good.
> As an MZ-S owner, I think the reviewer is incorrect on several
points and
> generally misunderstands the camera.  Oh well....
>
> http://www.epinions.com/content_36083568260

Yup, and if you don't like the MZ-S, you should give the Nikon FM-2n a try.
They are similar enough cameras from Epinions POV.  Just goes to show that
you don't need credibility to do product reviews on the internet.
There is a spot to post comments about the review at the bottom of the page.
William Robb
-
This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe, go to
http://www.pdml.net and follow the directions. Don't forget to visit the
Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org .