Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Jack
Davis
Sendt: 18. november 2006 05:14
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Re: PESO'S: Partly OT

Would liked to have compared like scenes. Perhaps your treatment of
each image has some influence on my perception, but I see the Rollei
image as markedly superior to the others. Clarity (whatever that might
mean to each of us) and detail are outstanding.
Thanks for the look.

Jack

http://new.mail.yahoo.com