Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Gesendet: Freitag, 24. November 2006 16:09
An: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Betreff: Re: AW: Reservations about DA 16-45

I don't use zooms very much, but I have had excellent results with
the FA28-105/3.2-4.5 AL IF, the F100-200/4.5-5.6, the A70-210/4
Macro, the A35-70/4, the F35-70/3.5-4.5 Macro and the FA20-35/4 AL.
That last is my favorite zoom lens of all, and I use it a lot
(relatively speaking).

I don't buy much third party glass.

I personally would not buy a pre-AF zoom lens again, however,
particularly for the K100D or K10D bodies, as without the focal
length information transmitted from lens to body, obtaining benefit
from the antishake technology is a bit more of a pain than I would be
interested in. It's ok to set a focal length for a prime, a pain when
the point of using a zoom is convenience in rapidly changing
circumstances.

Godfrey