I haven't found an Office Max in the Milwaukee area that stocks the R800
cartridges but they do (so far) continue to take back any printer
cartridge for either a free ream of paper or $3 off any purchase greater
that $3.  I usually save them to use with the $10 discount cards - I've
gotten 3 cards in the last month and it's not too hard to find enough
stuff to make a $20 purchase.

-P