Charles Robinson wrote:

>On Nov 29, 2006, at 6:24, Mark Roberts wrote:
>
>> Then again, therre are a few of them with a sense of proportion (and a
>> sense of humor):
>> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=21064848
>>
>I did enjoy this one.
>
>And I still find useful information from time to time on the DPReview
>forums.  But it is definitely hit 'n' miss!

I was just about to post a reply saying that, yes, the DP Review forum
is occasionally a source of good information, though you certainly have
to wade through a lot of bullsh*t to get to it. Heck, Pentax's VP of
marketing posts there occasionally and he seems to be both a good
photographer and a good person.

...but then I read this:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=21061260
Clearly the work of a mind that is not merely twisted, but actually
sprained.