Thanks Bob -

I hadn't heard about the closing by Kenosha, but westbound I-94 toward
Madison was closed at about the Milwaukee-Waukesha County line.  There's
quite a steep hill there and cars just couldn't make it up the hill.

It took about 2 hours to clear my driveway using a tractor with a 36"
blower - the snow was so wet it kept clogging the blower.  Really glad I
didn't have to shovel it!!

-P