On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Joseph Tainter wrote:
> I have my K10D set to RAW only. If I set it for DNG format, a 2 GB card
> can hold 123 images. Then if it change it to PEF format, it still holds
> 123 images.
> How do I set it for compressed PEF files?

Current firmware does not take into account of compressed PEF files; the
same applies to the manual regarding the number of shots you can take
chart.

This is sort of a play-safe conservative estimate, biasing towards
underestimation.  One user has reported PEF size can range from 9.7MB to
just under 14MB.  So I think it would be difficult to get a very accurate
estimate.

--
--Lawrence [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.vex.net/~lawrence --
--Tungsten T3 Enhanced DIA Keyboard----Nokia Ringtone Convertor--